Institute of Virology -Laboratory P4-WUHAN (China)
Type of mission: Design and project management: Air treatment / Strong & weak currents / Plumbing / Special fluids / Laboratory furniture / Effluent treatment / Autoclaves / Breathing air / Diving suits / gasket doors
- Date: 2020
- Client: Chinese Government
- Type of project: Design, project management
Subject mastery :
Tourret architect, ALTERGIS engineering
About this project
Construction of a research building including a P4 laboratory dedicated to handling class 4 microorganisms
Specificity of the project:
– Handling of class 4 microorganisms.
– 4 independent laboratory areas.
– 2 rodent and primate housing rooms.
– 1 autopsy room.
– 1 biological resource center.
– Premises classified in ISO 7.
– Double entry autoclaves.
– Evacuation in double jacket piping.
– Liquid effluent treatment station.
– Breathable air production
– Ventilated diving suits
– Decontamination showers
– Doors with inflatable seal
– Static and dynamic confinement
– Chilled water production unit
– Heating substation
– Centralized Technical Management
– Implementation of fluid power plants
Our latest achievements
Insectarium of the University of Strasbourg
Realization of a new construction for the Insectarium in extension of the Institute of Molecular and Cellular Biology